Spring 2020 Resources
Here are the latest learning updates:
- As we look to next school year, BRSD wants to hear your thoughts on going back to school in the fall. Please complete the attached anonymous survey by Monday, June 15. Thanks for your input! Parent Survey: https://forms.gle/
- Bawlf School Video Message - June 1, 2020
- Bawlf School Video Message - May 8, 2020
- To Bawlf School Community! An email was sent on Friday with some info about things we are trying to do this week and this video was attached! If you did not get the email, please check your spam folder, or email the school!
If you are in need of support please call the school 780-373-3784 or email email@example.com.
Alberta Help and Support
- http://owlpod.org/ - Free mental health clinics online
- Addiction Helpline – 1-866-332-2322
- Community Resources – 211 Alberta
- Family Violence – Find Supports – 310-1818
- Open Door Help line (Camrose) - 780 679 4357
- Income Supports – 1-866-644-5135
- Kids Help Phone – 1-800-668-6868
- Mental Health Helpline – 1-877-303-2642
- Camrose Hospice for grief counseling - 780 608 0636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text4Hope - an Alberta Health Services initiative that sends a daily text message to subscribers to provide advice and encouragement in developing healthy personal coping skills and resiliency. Text COVID19HOPE to 393939 to subscribe.
- Food Resources - Camrose Food Bank (Neighbour Link) 780-679-3220
For a comprehensive list of COVID-19 resources, please visit https://www.
Our Mental Health Capacity Building team has been putting together mental health resources and working to support wellness and social emotional learning from a distance.
They have developed Wellness Packs. The intention of these packs is to provide fun, creative ways for students to be active in supporting their own mental wellness at home. Each week the pack will contain a link or video, and a basic brief lesson plan of activities to support healthy eating, active living, and mental wellbeing that have been adapted to do at home.
These optional activities are available to all of our students and they - and their families - can access them as they choose throughout the week.
We hope you are well!